Who are we?
Moterra is a luxury campervan rental company, offering the highest quality vans in the rental space. The core of our mission revolves around facilitating outdoor experiences in our all-inclusive campervans. We pair our impeccably maintained vehicles with engaging, high-touch customer service to create a seamless travel experience, allowing our clients to effortlessly connect with the wild spaces they came to enjoy and the loved ones they came to enjoy it with. We are lucky to have an amazing crew that is both innovative and dedicated, which is recognized through internal promotions and performance-based bonuses. We pride ourselves on our holistic approach to business, environmental stewardship, a thriving company culture and exciting opportunities for career development.
Days are focused on detailing and stocking vans, connecting with guests and familiarizing them with #vanlife, while acting as liaisons to the beautiful places we are lucky enough to call home. A Regional Support team member in Moterra’s Jackson operation will be responsible for ensuring the consistent delivery of high-quality vehicle detailing, stocking, scheduling, maintenance and occasional on-trip troubleshooting.
With both full and part-time positions available, this is a seasonal, hourly role has an anticipated start date in mid-May. Workload may vary by week with a significant increase in demand as we lean into the summer season. Team members must be responsive to the schedule requirements of our clients during business hours (including weekends), and most duties must be performed at our office in Jackson (1565 W. Berger Ln. Jackson, WY 83001).
- Ensure that every van is ready to wow clients upon their arrival through:
- Thorough cleaning of vehicle interior, exterior and all included equipment in line with Moterra’s standards
- Restocking with the full list of stock inclusions, including any paid add-ons and other customer-specific requests
- Maintain an orderly warehouse and office, ensuring that all linens, dishes and other stocking items are clean and ready for rentals or any last-minute changes.
- Fill fuel tanks and check fluid levels.
- Assure quality of vehicles and equipment: Monitor windshields, tire pressure, tread depth, and other vehicle diagnostics, including checking for automotive damage, ensuring cars are operational, and driving and parking vehicles on the lot as needed.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of vehicles and equipment
- Ensure all maintenance is completed correctly and in accordance with company policies as well as manufacturer’s standards, in consultation with management
- $20-22/hour beginning hourly wage, with total compensation expected to land at $22+ after performance-related bonuses, including those listed below (full details will be shared with relevant candidates)
- $500 training bonus paid after 60 days of employment
- $25 for every 5-Star review anytime a client leaves a 5-Star review on our Google, Tripadvisor, Facebook or Yelp pages in your region, a $25 bonus will be added to the pool and split monthly based on the number of hours work. Exceptional customer service is the core of our business, and a review/referral is the best compliment we can receive!
- $25 for every 8+ score on a feedback form. Similar to a public review, a $25 bonus will be added to the pool for every feedback form that comes in having scored an 8 or higher. The pool will be split monthly based on the number of hours worked.
- $100 “dirty work” bonus: Moterra makes porta potties available to its clients while traveling in our vans. Our rules require clients to bring the porta potties back EMPTY and CLEAR, defined by the absence of waste and color when water is run through them upon their return. Some clients don’t use the porta-potty at all. Most that do use it follow our rules and bring it back clean. Occasionally, clients neglect to clean the porta potty which requires us to do so. When this happens, Moterra will pay you $100 in addition to your normal hourly wage (the additional fee is passed on to the client). And don’t worry, we’ll provide you with all of the necessary tools to perform the job in a sanitary manner.
- 1 complimentary van night + miles for each month worked and access to our “Friends & Family Rate” outside of peak season and as available.
- Being part of a rapidly growing outdoor travel company with opportunities for growth
If you’re excited about playing a central role in facilitating experiences for customers we’d love to hear from you! Please use the form below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Jackson Regional Support” in the subject line, attach your resume, and answer the following two questions:
- What excites you most about the role?
- What’s your favorite memory of time spent outdoors? Regardless of whether it was in your neighborhood or a faraway destination, we’re curious what makes it stick out to you.