Still have questions? Can’t find dates that work? Give us a call on 307-200-7220
307.200.7220 firstname.lastname@example.org 2950 West Big Trail Drive Jackson, Wyoming
COVID-19: A Message to our Guests
Learn about special offers, camping tips and tricks and more!
Enter your email *
You can be confident in our cleaning standards. We have reviewed our cleaning standards to ensure that they meet or exceed CDC cleaning recommendations. The scope of these cleaning standards applies to all vans and camping equipment that are utilized on Moterra rentals.
As always, your rental will come with disinfectant wipes so that you can maintain clean and hygienic conditions during your rental. We will also be including disposable masks for you to use.
We want to ensure that our guests are able to respond to the realities of traveling while focusing on the safety and enjoyment of your family. With that in mind, we have amended our cancelation policy for all reservations that take place in 2020. Should you need to cancel or reschedule your reservation due to state or federally mandated travel restrictions, provided you are not able to receive reimbursement from an insurer (trip insurance or other), and you are between 8 and 45 days of your reservation’s departure date when placing the request, we will credit your rental amount towards a future rental with us with no expiration. Please note that rentals cannot be rescheduled within 7 days of departure and forfeit any credits upon cancellation. One-way fees are non-transferable and will be refunded when possible. Guests who have booked itineraries will be refunded, minus deposits on activities, lodging, and $300 to cover labor.
In addition, we have also amended the first reservation deposit from 50% down to 25% of your trip cost. The remaining 75% of the reservation cost will be taken 45 days prior to your reservation.
Healthcare workers have been working tirelessly to nurture our community back to health. The Moterra team wants to do our part to thank them, and we need your help! We will be giving away 5 vouchers, each redeemable for a 3 night trip in their choice of a Pop Top or High Roof van. This voucher will be valid beginning when it is deemed safe to travel through December 31, 2021.
Click the link below to nominate healthcare workers who you think may enjoy a vancation as an opportunity to unwind and reconnect with loved ones. Have more than one person in mind? There is no limit to how many people you can nominate! The five healthcare workers will be selected on May 30, 2020.
We’ve put together some tips and tricks to ensure you get the most out of your adVANture.