- A 25% deposit is required to confirm your reservation; this amount is refundable up to 45 days from your departure date. The remainder will be charged 45 days prior to your reservation departure date.
- The minimum number of rental nights is 5 nights during the peak season (spring break, summer and holiday periods), and 3 nights during our low season.
- Your reservation will include 100 miles per night, after which you pay 50 cents per mile. If you know that you will exceed the mileage, you will be given the option to add ‘mileage bundles’ at a rate of $35 per 100 miles.
- A security deposit of $1500 is charged on the day of your departure and refunded upon return of the undamaged vehicle.
- Your van is due back before 12 PM on the day of return listed on your rental agreement unless previously approved in writing. Vans returned after 12 PM will be charged $50/hr.
- One way rentals are available on a case-by-case basis and incur a one-way fee. Contact us with your dates for a quote.
- The minimum driving age is 25.
- No smoking.
Still have questions? Can’t find dates that work? Give us a call at 307.200.7220
The 25% deposit required to reserve a van is refundable outside of 45 days prior to your trip departure. The reservation remainder will be charged 45 days from your departure date, at which point it will be non refundable.
Moterra offers cancelation protection for additional peace of mind and flexibility within the 45-day cancelation window during these uncertain times. This can be added during the check out process.
Should you need to cancel or reschedule your reservation due to state or federally mandated travel restrictions, provided you are not able to receive reimbursement from an insurer (trip insurance or other), and you are between 8 and 45 days of your reservation’s departure date when placing the request, we will credit your rental amount towards a future rental with us with no expiration. Please note that rentals cannot be rescheduled within 7 days of departure and forfeit any credits upon cancellation.
One-way fees are non-transferable and will be non-refundable from booking.
Guests who have booked itineraries will be refunded, minus van rental cost, deposits on activities, lodging, transportation and the $500 itinerary deposit.