We have always prided ourselves on our attention to detail when it comes to cleanliness. The global outbreak of COVID-19 had given us the opportunity to reevaluate our cleaning standards. This means making certain that every member of the Moterra team is properly educated as well as implementing comprehensive and detailed cleaning procedures. Ultimately, our focus is ensuring that you feel confident so that you can focus your time on experiencing the pristine wilderness, impeccable beaches, & vast deserts you set out to explore.
Van Cleaning Procedure:
- All soft surfaces will be cleaned using high heat steam cleaning.
- All hard surfaces will be cleaned using CDC approved disinfectants, with added attention to high touch areas such as door handles, countertops, refrigerators, cabinetry, steering wheel, seat belts, stereo systems & dash areas.
- As always, dishware will be washed in water above 160° with antibacterial soaps
- As always, vans will be stocked with disinfecting wipes.
- All sleepwear is washed in hot water using antiviral laundry detergent
- Employees are required to wash their hands using antibacterial soap upon starting their shift & sanitize every 30 minutes thereafter.
- When cleaning a van, all employees will wear PPE including masks & gloves, which are to be replaced in between every van detail.
- We have connected with each of our employees individually to ensure that they are mitigating their risk of exposure outside of the work place by practicing social distancing & sanitizing their homes and personal vehicles. To this end we provide all employees with goves, masks & cleaning products to take home.
- Our employees will wear protective gloves and masks during interactions with customers.
Workplace Cleaning Procedure:
- Upon arrival, all guests will be encouraged to use hand sanitizer & offered complementary face masks.
- All high tough, hard surfaces will be disinfected in between guest arrivals. This includes counter tops, door nobs, restroom facilities, & tablet.
- Our favorite part of being involved in your vacation is getting to meet you, offer suggestions on our favorite stops, & seeing the smiles on your faces when you return from your trip. However, we want to give our guests the option of picking up a van without having to come in contact with our employees. Of course, we will provide you with a video tutorial before you arrive, as well as detailed information in your van. Should you have any questions prior to your arrival or while you’re on the road about your van or where to go, we are happy to make ourselves available.