This itinerary gets you to both the Lower Loop of Yellowstone as well as the less-explored Upper Loop, which features the incredible Mammoth Terraced Hot Springs and Lamar Valley, known as Americas’ Serengetti. On the lower loop you will explore the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, Lake Yellowstone and the Upper Geyser and West Thumb Geyser Basins. With 2 nights in the spectacular Grand Tetons National Park at the end, and a canoe or kayak on Jackson Lake included, this is the ultimate campervan adventure in this unforgettable region.
- View the beautifully terraced Mammoth Hot Springs, and take a dip in the Boiling River.
- Go wildlife spotting in the Lamar Valley, known as Americas Serengeti! Look out for elk, bison, bear, bighorn sheep and wolves.
- Kayak or Canoe on Jackson Lake in front of the spectacular Grand Tetons (included in package)
- Explore the Upper Geyser Basin, known for the highest concentration of Geysers in the world
- Hike in search of the famous Grand Prismatic Spring and stop at our favorite swimming spot
- Peer down the sheer walls of the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, and marvel at the size of the Lower Falls
- Look for moose in the willows while hiking the glacially carved Cascade Canyon in the Grand Tetons
- Optional add-ons include a guided Wildlife Safari in Lamar Valley, fly fishing in Yellowstone, whitewater rafting down the Snake River, horseback riding in front of the Grand Tetons and Road Biking on the Inner Park Loop Road.
Yellowstone Lower Loop (4 Nights)
Explore the lower loop of Yellowstone and see its amazing wildlife. Visit the Upper Geyser Basin, the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, Lake Yellowstone and West Thumb Geyser Basin.
Upper Loop of Yellowstone (2 nights)
Explore the upper loop of Yellowstone, the less crowded and more wild section of Yellowsone! Visit the amazing terraced Mammoth hot-springs, go wildlife spotting in the beautiful Lamar Valley, and swim in the hot pools of the boiling river.
The Grand Tetons National Park (2 nights)
Spend your final two days in the stunning Grand Tetons, a national park not to be missed. Canoe or Kayak on the incredible Jackson lake (included in package), and hike through some of the most spectacular mountain scenery in the world, keeping your eyes peeled for moose!
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved for at least 5 minutes.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Click here to troubleshoot.