Experience the wonder of the Desert Southwest by exploring all of the incredible Mighty 5 National Parks in Utah, connected by some of the most scenic routes in the country. With Zion National Park, Bryce National Park, Capitol Reef National Park, Canyonlands National Park and Arches National Park, this is the best way to see it all from the comfort of a luxury campervan.
- Tick the Mighty 5 National Parks in Utah off your bucket list- (Arches, Canyonlands, Zion, Capitol Reef, Bryce)
- Hike up Angels Landing for an awe-inspiring view down into the sheer red walls of Zion canyon.
- Marvel as you hike through the insane rock formations or “hoodoos” of Bryce National Park
- Star-gaze at some of the clearest skies in the world, and see the milky way like you’ve never seen it before!
- Optional add-ons include guided tours though Antelope Canyon or Horseshoe Bend Canyon, ATV tour through Bryce Canyon, Whitewater Rafting down the Colorado River (half-day or full-day), Guided Tour through Monument Valley, Zion Family Canyoneering (half day), Horseback Riding in Bryce Canyon, Zion Sunset Jeep Tour.
Arches National Park (1 Night)
Pick up your van in Salt Lake City, go grocery shopping (or use our grocery service) and drive to Arches, Utah. Visit its amazing arch formations and the gateway town of Moab.
Canyonlands National Park (2 Nights)
Explore the incredible vistas of Canyonlands, and stop in at Dead Horse State Park for a view to remember!
Capitol Reef (2 nights)
Spend two days exploring the hidden gem of Capitol Reef National Park.
Zion National Park (2 nights)
Explore the magnificent Zion canyon from end-to-end. Hike angels landing, and the slot canyon of The Narrows.
Bryce National Park (2 nights)
Spend a day hiking the spectacular sunset coloured hoodoos of Bryce National Park.
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved for at least 5 minutes.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Click here to troubleshoot.